This is a Full-time (40 hrs/wk), Salaried/Exempt position on UCHealth’s Research Administration team based on the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, Colorado.
Identifies user needs to determine and implement systems that will meet business requirements. Writes high-level design specifications for users and programmer/analysts. Works with others to determine effective and efficient methods of implementing applications. Designs, codes and tests applications following departmental standards.
– Works with users to determine business needs which may be met through the use of eConsent support, Epic ULearns, Epic Optimization, and Customer service experience
• equests, Tipsheet creation, and EHR requests
• Designs and develops detailed reports according to user needs using structured design, and responds to user needs as appropriate.
• Analyzes work flow to determine best application with the system. Assists in modifying the user workflow to optimize the system usage. Partners with users for seamless transition to using the application.
• Manages QA projects in department related to the use of the Clinical Trials Management System (OnCore) and the Electronic Health Record (Epic). Works on post OTA activation in OnCore, CMP creation and maintenance, and amendment timelines.